Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

When Vogue Italia Visited Fashion Designers in Lagos

Yesterday, one of my PR mentors and PR Girl for Lanre Da-Silva Ajayi @Onobellotweeted about being with Roberto Cavalli...I felt so happy and wanted all the gist. But sad, couldn't get enough, so I'll put it as simple as I heard it...Vogue Italia Editor, Franca Sozzani alongside Franca Sozanni and Roberto Cavalli are in Nigeria previewing the works of few Nigerian designers. So far designers confirmed include; Lanre Da Silva Ajayi’s and VictataT-shirts

A shoot featuring a few Nigerian designers is also supposed to be featured in Vogue Italia, however there is no confirmation on this when it is to be published.

Models in Tiffany Amber Collection


Models in Lanre Da-Silva Ajayi




Roberto Cavalli and Vogue Italia Editor-in-Chief, Franca Sozzani


According to sources "Rumour has it that Cavalli is in Nigeria to open a brand new shop there".

To that I say Fantastic!

Seriously! I can't wait for all the fabulous things this year has stored up somewhere..woo!

Let's all watch out for the best..Meanwhile
Enjoy1

No comments: