Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Top 10: Best Dressed (Women) - Golden Globes 2014

Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren


I am not one of the many that stay up late to watch red carpet during the award season, but lately I've been very fond of red carpet styles, celebrity looks and most especially *this isn't gonn' sound nice* getting familiar with Hollywood red carpet designs just to have my facts when - again, I have to condemn a Nigerian designer for stealing/copying an international designer's style.


Unfortunately..or fortunately for me yesterday, I decided to skip new season of Criminal Minds to watch the 2014 Golden Globes on E! and it's true what they say - watching the awards on TV is more fun than being there (that's what Hollywood peeps say, at least).


Well, it was a fun night. I had companions - Pringles, biscuits, juice and of course my Blackberry right by my side for the wonderful journey into the Who Wore What at the Golden Globes...Yes, it was fun. Every bit of it! The red carpet moments, the stunning ladies, the charming men, the 360 camera, and surely Guliana Rancic's dumb lines.

As usual, I prefer to stick with the positive, no point hammering over what's ugly or what's not so-good (that's not what this blog's about)..I believe in reveling in the beauty of beautiful. So, after long hours of "Oh fab!" "Oh No!" and "Wow I love that" I finally came up with a list of my top 10 Best Dressed - Females (Male is coming up shortly).

In no particular order *because they all look fucking beautiful* here are my top favorites from the G.G 2014!!


Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive


Olivia Wilde in Gucci

Kerry Washington in Balenciaga


Elisabeth Moss in J.Mendel

Julliana Margiles in Andrew Gn


Amy Adams in Valentino


Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen

Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung

Zoe Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta

No comments: