Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

MALEFICENT - Coming Soon


Maleficent is an upcoming 2014 dark fantasy film directed by Robert Stromberg and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. I wrote about it last year when Disney gave an update, now it’s almost set for release and I’m one of the few really looking forward to it not just because it features Angelina Jolie *duh but also Elle Fanning (quite a brilliant young actress. I also promises to be a fantastic one because it’s a prequel and a remake of Walt Disney's 1959 animated adaptation of Sleeping Beauty and portrays the story from the perspective of the antagonist, Maleficent.

Written by Paul Dini and Linda Woolverton, Maleficent features Angelina Jolie as the eponymous Disney Villain character (I think she’s the best actress for the role) and Elle Fanning as Sleeping Beauty.

It began filming on June 18, 2012, and is scheduled for release on May 30, 2014.


I've watched the trailer (below) like ten times already...


No comments: