Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Like an Invasion! ... Alexander Wang NYFW Fall 13

Oh Alex!...that was my first post title when I finally found time to look through runway pictures of some shows from the on going New York Fashion Week. Not that I am surprised...well, not really considering his recent campaign that features most of the trends spotted here. There's no arguing anything, Alexander Wang is brilliant and he'll do a fantastic job at Balenciaga! Yes, I'm very sure of that (no fingers crossed, it's the fact!)

 Known for his *mischievous* designs and trends, Alexander Wang is one of the very distinct young designers of now that are setting trend...personally, I think he's taking the lead. He's a bit of everything - simple, chic, boyish, edgy, functional, rough, masculine meets femininity and more. Again, I say he's brilliant!


Looking through this collection I couldn't quite brings all my words together to make a whole review (I guess Cathy Horyn's write to say he mixes everything beautifully yet to confuse). From the skirts, the huge fur coats, the mid-length skirts and shorts to the clutches, the purses, shoes and caps..this is one cool collection that's perfect for fall.

This collection contains a surge of everything in the least minimal form but still relative in all.

Those shoes ...deserving!
The fur hats (not like I can wear them here but) ...They're fabulous!
The fabrics ... heavy-looking but can be well managed.
The wraps and folds .... redeeming!
The cut-throughs ...super sexy!

 





































                                                                       
Photos via Style.com

No comments: