Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sharleen Dziire Dazzles in Ituen Basi, Deola Sagoe, Gavin Rajah and More for Elle South Africa January 2013

Like I always say, it's one thing to have a fantastic idea for a fashion editorial but executing the entire idea is entirely a different deal. Often times, when I find editorials or photos of good art I endeavour to see beyond the pictures and colours, I reason deep into what could have spurred such idea  while also considering the little details around the production; styling, location, model, photography, etc

On my frequent surfing on the internet I stumbled on this fashion editorial featured in the January 2013 edition of South African Elle; the shoot titled Jozi Maboneng features several African designers such as Ituen Basi, Taibo Bacar, Gavin Rajah, Deola Sagoe, Marianne Fassler, and more. I think this is one shoot to commend and pass along, it's beautiful. See more pictures of the shoot below.














A round of applause for the entire team that produced a fantastic shoot as this!

View behind the scene photos here.


Credits
Model: Sharleen Dziire
Photographer: Ross Garrett
Stylist: Poppy Evans
Make up: Lesly Ehitby
Hair: Kevin Epstein



Souce: Fashion Bomb Daily


No comments: