Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Pass on Couture Fashion Week, New York

I wish I was in New York right now, I'd probably still be stacking up and planning for Couture Fashion Week. I receive show invitations yesterday and felt bad (still feeling same) about the fact that'd not be chanced to be a part of it....Anyways, as they say 'there's a time for everything'. So I believe the time for New York is almost here.
Yes I believe!
Couture Fashion Week, New York will begin on the 15th of February 15th and run through the 16th and 17th at The New Yorker Hotel 481 Eighth Avenue (between 34th & 35th Streets), New York City, (second floor, Grand Ballroom).

The three-day fashion event will feature exceptional international couture, bridal and luxury designers; Riveting performances by world-class entertainers; Exhibits of fine art and luxury products and services and Red carpet photo ops.

More information on - Couture Fashion Week


No comments: