Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's the New Year Issue! TY BELLO x StyleMania Magazine January 2013



It's 2013 people! Okay, that has to continue for a while, say till the end of January or more.
So, I'm happy and super delighted about our January edition that features the lovely Ty Bello.
While to many, Ty Bello is simply a beautiful musician and photographer, to me
she's more! She's a genius, a brilliant, smart lady, she's a loving wife(yes, I'm sure),
and a wonderful mother all combined with being a fantastic photographer(she took a unique picture of 
me once at the AMFW 2011, maybe I'll share soon) and musician - remember, Green Land ?
For the January 2013 edition, we decided just as expected to inform you about
the trends to watch and stick with in 2013.



One of my favourite work in this edition is the Beauty Editorial, where I 
shared tips about what beauty makeup trends to work with in 2013.
Illustrated by four fine models, the trends range from the feminine, edgy, surreal and
daring looks that will help improve your style sense.

There are other editorials; fashion and style as well as special profiles on personalities
such as the reknowned photographer Yetunde Babaeko and my new discovery(scream!!!!), Adetayo 
Adeyeye of Taryor Gabriels Ensemble.

Oh, there's a lot to enjoy in this issue, I'll ensure to do individual posts on the edition.

While at it, ensure to pick a copy of the magazine from top Supermarts (The Hub, SilverBird Lifestyle Store and more), Book Stores(Terra Kulture, Jazzhole, Quintessence, Pattahbah and more) and street vendors.

Enjoy your read!




No comments: