Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fear of the Unknown




I've always believed there's only one way to get through a sad, depressed, 'un-giving' life,
----- Hope.
The tease/believe/faith to hold on to the best or 'okay' that's yet to come.
But how long do you have to wait for the best or the very best as I like to put it.
How long do you have to wait for that one thing or one person that's gonna bring that change.
How long is it gonna be before each smile on that face gonna be a truly genuine one?
How long before the thoughts of being wrong Bd waiting to give up be?
Perhaps I think, when that one person or situation falls in place or dies.
Then hope itself is lost.
How long before the long desired dreams become visible?
Well, I can go on rambling on these thoughts or I could just give up on them or less hold on even more to them.
Yet, I persist either way.



No comments: