Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Carine Roitfeld Exclusive Interview About CR Fashion Book

Stylist, mentor and French Vogue's former Editor recently revealed her intention to launch a new magazine, CR Fashion Book - a fashion, style and lifestyle magazine. After what seemed like a long period that almost left all in the fashion industry yawning, the first edition of the magazine is set for release... Weekly, I have read one post or the other about this magazine but it saddens me that with all my readings and desire to own a copy it's not looking like I'll be opportuned to get one. Hence, I have decided to share my web readings; thereby satisfying my thirst for a real copy.

Below is a link to a recent post on the lovely  "grandmother" who has continued to inspire numerous people all over the world, in the interview Carine Roitfeld talks about recently becoming a grandmother, her MAC Cosmetics branding and the inaugural edition of the magazine which has two covers, one featuring Kate Upton holding ducklings and the second is of a  little girl holding a baby and laughing, both photographed by
Bruce Weber.

Read full interview here




No comments: