Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The September Issue!!! Lady Gaga in Marc Jacobs for Vogue US 120th Anniversary Issue



Photographer:
Mert & Marcus 
Styling:


I am not quite a fan of Lady Gaga but this cover is riding straight through the highest part of my head (if you know what I mean). I'm loving it, I love it!!
Lady Gaga, who covers the anniversary (120 years of style) issue of Vogue posing in a chic Marc Jacobs frock, is also photographed nude for one of the inside pictures. She only has a bright magenta hat on.

Isn't it amazing?

In the interview, Lady Gaga spoke on her new signature scent: “The fragrance is called Fame. It must be black. It must be enticing. You must want to lick and touch and feel it, but the look of it must terrify you.”

Lady Gaga on the reinvention of the meat dress for her tour: “We were talking about putting the show together and I said, OK, what if I was someone’s grandma and I was going to a concert tonight. How would I know that it was a Gaga show? And we all just sort of looked at each other and said,‘The meat dress.’”

Lady Gaga on her music making approach: “I don’t really make records for people to listen to and go, ‘Wow, she’s a genius’. I’d really like you to order a drink, maybe kiss the person you came with that evening, or rediscover something about your past that makes you feel even more brave.”










912 pages of Fall fashion, collection reviews, profiles on model, designers, editor and Life with Andre....oh wow!
 I cannot wait to get a copy of this issue!!

No comments: