Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh Yves Please!

I am not really a fan of YSL but with this lovely Leather Flap Shoulder Bag I declare this day I am a loyal fan henceforth. A piece of this in my closet and I shall smile all year.
The bag accents a classic, sophisticated look, perfect for office wear.The silver cufflinks (y FLAP)gives it a vintage feel which almost makes you think it’s old, but I guess that’s exactly the essence of this YSL bag.

A short review: This Yves Saint Laurent Leather Flap Shoulder Bag only has 9½ x 6 x 1¾ inches dimension. The flap has magnetic snap closure, which would then reveal the fully lined interior with a zip pocket and three separate open compartments,where the middle one is larger.
And since this Yves Saint Laurent Leather Flap Shoulder Bag is a classic, you know it would complement any of your office duty tailoring well.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love the simplicity

Adiya