Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The New Queen of Comedy - Lena Dunham x Vogue US


Oh my! I can't control my excitement right now, like seriously Lena Dunhan got American Vogue cover --- this early, wow!! Now, that's how to launch BIG!

I'm really short of words *as I write this, am flipping between the editorial photos and my thoughts* it's just a brilliant and drastic move no one saw coming...well, except Anna Wintour. Who else sees beyond now..and the future?

Photographed by renowned Annie Leibovitz, Lena shows off her 'funny' side both on the cover and through the inside editorials featuring co-star Adam Driver.

Lena Dunham wears several designer pieces including, Dolce & Gabbana, Rochas, Alexander McQueen, Prada, Celine, etc all through the editorial...and yeah, she looks beautiful even for a non-size zero (kudos to the weight loss).


More photos below while I go off to read her full interview HERE








No comments: