Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

'The Sahara Summer Collection' by ADE BAKARE


Ade Bakare remains one of my favourite Nigerian designer so when I discovered his latest collection – ‘The Sahara Summer’ Collection I jumped for joy….literally.

This collection is filled with sweet, colourful accents and fabrics that make you crave summer which personally I believe should be of any ‘seasonal’ collection, it should be engaging, practical enough as well desirable.


Almost all the current trends is inculcated in this collection; frills, folds, pastels, defined cuts, sweet-sexy silhouette, sequins, peekaboo, big –flare-fitting hemlines, oversized coats, defined designs, mesh hemlines, cute & doll dress, exaggerated ruffles, well extended peplum, head ties (yes!), colours oh candy colours, dots, bows and more!

This collection reminds me of my favourite international red carpet designer who’s also one of the best male designers around – Zac Posen!
















To this end, I give a resounding applause to the designer of my dream… who remains in my PR designer pitch thoughts – Ade Bakare you are wonderful and this collection as the rest of your designs is A-amazing!


Cheers!


No comments: