Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Conde Nast College of Fashion and Designs Opens ....For Me!


THE Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design opens today, as it welcomes its first students to the ten-week Vogue Fashion Certificate. The course will offer a comprehensive understanding of the fashion industry.


I remember sometimes last year, August precisely when I first received an email about upcoming Conde Nast College, I think my world actually stopped. Sincerely, I actually paused every 'real' thing for couple days maybe a week before returning to my senses. I mean, I considered so many things; importantly, can I just leave for London now please? So I can join the class which should just begin already? But after checking tuition fee and all I again, had a re-think and re-calculation which led me to my account officer and my brother, both of whom advised I relax and develop a proper strategy or how to come up with such bill and all else involved....

To and fro, back and forth; the Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design is finally open and my choice course is available for just two weeks!! 

Prayers in place, as well as a fat account in check soon I'll be visiting CNCFD....get it? 

It's Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design baby!!

For him or her that desires to join me there, here check all the details HERE

No comments: