Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Seeing Stars, Blazing Fire & Super Cuts

I love any collection that makes me speechless…
Basically, a collection filled with different pieces distinctly individual yet collectively strong to the extent they speak perfection. I mean, a collection such as Kilian Kerner’s (showcased at the ongoing Berlin Fashion Week) is simply brilliant --- again, BRILLIANT!



 The amount of creativity put into this collection is very obvious, the artistic effort infused into each piece is well portrayed and together they all make for a beautiful story. Simplicity here is well defined with loud, strong fabrics but with understated cuts, shapes and silhouette which will only be appreciated on the body.




Aside that I’d gladly own every piece in this collection, I’d also ensure to sit the designer down for a chat; maybe we talk about managing creativity with so much care, concern and skill and I’ll probably invite over here to Nigeria to inform select designers on how to develop their own design instincts, define fabrics – even the sparkling/shine-shine ones seen all over red carpets these days -  then finally, (without me asking) he’d gladly give me discount on my choice pieces….ahahhhh!
































The Creative Director, Kilian Kerner


More runway pictures and my reviews of collections from the Berlin Fashion Week 2013 are on Spice TV website - Here




Photos via style.com





No comments: