Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Buzz Pick: Sally Bawa

This is a beautiful colour-block dress by one of my newly found Nigerian designer - Sally Bawa. Few times over the past weeks I visited her atelier on Keffi, Ikoyi and I should say I, it's quite an impressive setting she got there. Exquisitely located on the first floor of a red building, the construction is simple and beautiful - nice setting in her work space and the showroom which directly faces the street is designed with lovely colours blend sweetly with the well styled Sally-Bawa-mannequins.
The dress above is one of the few pieces I got from the store for a shoot I did recently and couldn't just imagine returning it to the store...long story short; it ended up in my closet.
Some celebs in Sally Bawa While I cannot find the perfect words to define Sally's designs I clearly can say they are exquisite, sexy and beautiful for any woman who knows good style. I'll advice you visit her store - 1, Keffi Street Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi Here's a little gist I gathered about her... Nigerian fashion label, Sally Bawa has been running for 10years now and offers its clients ready-to-wear and exclusive pieces. Her designs are playful, relaxed and colorful and feature pieces that fit most lifestyle parts. Be it a lazy Saturday with friends, an evening out with the lads, a quiet evening with the significant other and a good selection for a get away." Sally Bawa Sally Bawa ready-to-wear collections of men and womenswear are comprised of pieces which combine the ease of being every-day chic with an allure for sophistication. They are clean, wearable day and evening pieces.
You can also visit her website - http://www.sallybawa.com/ Photos courtesy; me, boudoir, sallybawa.com,

No comments: