Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rambling ... Brief/Boxers Encounters.

Few days back at the office, I happened to look around during a general meeting and noticed that a collegue who I would rather not mention his name had a revealing NSFW (not-safe-for-work) portion of his boxers. Oh that wasn't a decent look to behold; quite disturbing.

I wasn't quite surprised because his choice of clothing has never impressed me but not to the extent of revealing absurd under pants.

Aside from those moments I often get street tortured by young guys who have taken to the fashion of revealing awkward briefs\boxers; there are also those moments while I'm out with friends and a fine walks up to say hi to a friend but afterwards says goodbye, turns around and whoops! that's it. The ugly revealing boxers... Then my friends and I just go ewww!! And for that the young man just got a drop from probably a 6 to 2 or 1... So, guys please save our eyes!

No comments: