Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Ultimate Valentine’s Day Wishlist

Chocolates, wines, fragrances and cars are good but to be sincere, when it’s Valentine’s a lady needs more than the little things.

Not to beat around the bush or sound too outlandish any lady will gladly appreciate a gift she never imagined.

Certainly it's the thought that counts, but when it comes to the luxury goodies I’d love, I can't quite think of a better way to celebrate Cupid's second coming than with a gift that demonstrates more than just a pretty face or kiss. Don’t get me wrong, I love kisses. I love real kiss but sometimes more’s just needed. Therefore I out of hope will like to share my Valentine’s Day wishlist.

Mind you it’s unusual; I mean not the light minded or broke!

Yes, my Valentine's Day wishlist isn't for those on a budget -- it's for those like me who are secretly romantics and want to get wowed with an over-the-top gesture that will cause my friends to "ooh" and "ahh" in envy. So if you happen to be MY special someone and you're reading this, please take note: while i don't expect you to gift me with every item on this list, feel free to peruse it if you're wondering what I've been secretly coveting from afar.

(Oh, and if you're just a friend, fan or otherwise, take a moment to fantasize too. After all, not every love affair begins with a kiss or a stolen glance across a crowded room...)

Please see list below…



Jewel by Lisa mix print ruched skirt - I like!


Miu Miu - Glitter!


A gem!


These shoes!


DOT Handbag

No comments: